Thursday, January 5, 2012

Miracles Still Happen

The last few days I have been thinking of all the things the Lord has done for me.  How He has provided when I asked and how He has healed when we have prayed for healing.  I know that God does not always answer the way we expect Him to, but He does answer.  All of my life I have seen the hand of Lord and have known of His strength and power.  It occured to me that God did not do miracles in my life so that I would keep His goodness to myself.  I should share what He has done for me.  So throughout this blog, I will begin to share the miracles that Jesus has done in my life and the lives of others.  He is the same God that did miracles for Moses in the Old Testament of the Bible.  He is the same God who turned water into wine in the NewTestament and healed the blind.  He has not stopped His mercy toward us, and He has not turned from us.  He wants to show us His power so that we will believe.  Ask Him today to be Lord of your life and tell Him what you need today.  Come to Him expecting to see His miracles in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment